Thursday, May 14, 2009

What's next? Maryland or Uconn???

I can't believe that I have to watch Greg Paulus play college sports for another season.

In another sport.

At another school...that I clearly despise.

For me College Basketball is King. The 4 big villains in the sport are (in no particular order) Syracuse, Uconn, Maryland & Duke. So after spending the last 4 years playing basketball for the dreaded Blue Devils, Greg is off to Syracuse for a year of football. I can only assume that his next stop will then be as an assistant coach at either Uconn or Maryland.

What a nightmare.

The only positive I can see that came out of today's decision was the actual, you know, decision part. Greg had been the NCAA version of Brett Favre over the last month or so. At least we now know.

I wonder if Greg will slap the turf before big plays? Hmmmm....

No comments: