Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I miss BWU (already)

Recently when I think of Wednesdays I get all warm and fuzzy inside. I begin to daydream of hot chicken fingers and those awesome green $2 leftover St. Patrick's Day bottles at BWU. It's about as good as it gets during the week. Unfortunately that dream has to wait another 2 weeks before coming true.

After the last month of so of Champions League soccer I decided that I needed a break. More specifically, a 3 week break from the adult soda. I figured it would be good for the wallet and the waistline. You know the whole 2-birds-1-stone thing.

Well its one down, two to go.

I'm eating a Vanilla Yogurt flavored protein bar right now. I think that this is as close as I will come to eating tree bark in my life.

Body Combat is coming up pretty soon and I'm not looking forward to it thanks to sleeping wrong on my neck Sunday night. I woke up Monday morning with a really stiff neck and it hasn't gotten any better. Awesome.

Here is this morning's funny movie clip: It's amazing I can not get left!

No comments: