Monday, May 25, 2009

Latavious Williams - Today is the day!

The hostage situation is over and we didn't even need to bring in Jesse Jackson this time.

Latavious Williams, one of the highest ranking recruits from the Class of 2009, is set to announce his decision today. My prediction? No news.

Ok I'll play fair. If we get news - he's off to Memphis. Of course that's assuming he qualifies academically. You know what happens when you assume don't you???

He was recently quoted saying that he would like to play with Lance Stephenson. Lance, another highly ranked kid who has yet to make up his mind, is probably going to Maryland now that his AAU coach, and dad, signed a deal with Under Armour.

Oh wait did I mention that Lance is facing an aggrevated sexual assualt charge in June? Well now I did.

I'm done with this years crop of seniors and 5th year seniors. Let's focus on the 2010 and 2011 kids with far less drama.

Would somebody please just wake me up when Kenner League starts?

Thanks

No comments: