Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Feb 22

Well there is only one Big East game tonight but it does involve a team that I want to lose as Louisville travels to Rutgers.  I'm not going to hold my breath

Rutgers opened up with a very interesting strategy tonight.  They started the game with four consecutive offensive possessions without taking a shot.  They might want to re-think that one before their next conference game.

Louisville is shooting a frigid 18% midway through the 2nd half.  It's been over seven minutes since they made a field goal.

I've been rooting for Rutgers for a little over an hour now and I'm ready to consider a life filled with crime and drugs.  I can't imagine what it's like to do this over an entire season.

Tonight's game is a home game for Rutgers.  Red is their main color.  Most of their fans are wearing red.  Most of the markings on the court are red.  The only thing inside the RAC that isn't red is the Rutgers uniforms.  They are white.  But Louisville is wearing red.  It's sort of confusing.

Well Louisville just made a shot.  It had been over 9 minutes since they last made one but they are still up 15. That's on you Rutgers.

I wonder if Mike Rice wishes he was still at Robert Morris right now.

Ok we are at the under four minute TV timeout.  I'm calling it.

I wonder how things are going for Michigan State up in Minnesota tonight.  Let's find out.

The best part about the Big Ten Network is Gus Johnson.  It's not even close.

The Spartans are down one with over 2 minutes remaining.  I expect Minnesota to blow this one.  The last time I saw Minnesota they beat UNC in Nov or Dec.  They must be missing people tonight because they have zero guard play tonight.

Well from one raised court to another, what is happened to Vanderbilt?  I think Tennessee has closed this game on a 10-1 run.  Yikes.  I really don't want to see the Vols anywhere near Georgetown's bracket next month.  D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S.

Well I'm going to close out my sports day by watching some Concacaf Champions League.  In a langauge that I can't really understand.  Spanish.

Peace brah

No comments: