Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday Feb 7

Well the Christmas Tree is down.  (I'm not counting the mini one at WTR's)

I have an idea for this year.  I'm going to put it up on Halloween and take it down in early February again.  If I do that I will have it up during parts of 5 months - Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, & Feb.  I just can't think of a "normal" way to make it touch 6 months.  That's a problem for a different year I suppose.

I sent my mom flowers awhile ago.  I got them from Pro Flowers.  That was a really big mistake.  They email me like 8 times a day.  Unsubscribing doesn't work.  I probably have to enter the witness protection program or get a new email address.  I'm not sure which one is easier.

I used to watch How I Met Your Mother.  My dvr still records it but I usually just delete it.  I gave it another chance tonight.  I'm still bored with it.  The narration makes me want to fight Bob Saget. 

Last night I eavesdropped on a couple arguing about which dvd to purchase at 7-11. Hey it's not my fault that the movies are in the candy aisle.

I don't know what her side of the argument was but his big selling point was that while they already owned a copy of the movie, the particular version at 7-11 had special features.  Normally I wouldn't advocate buying a movie at 7-11 that you already own but who can argue with special features?  I suspect that the female lost that debate. Weird.

Speaking of movies I'm trying to watch Jennifer's Body right now.  It's not going that well.  I don't get why she is trying to eat people all of a sudden after getting in the van with the band after that fire.    Rocky is doing a really good job of snoring while Meghan Fox is killing high school kids.  Amazing really.

Peace brah

No comments: