Wednesday, April 29, 2009

not so great news

Now I'm kinda worried about today. I'm getting a deja vu, but not in a good way.

The latest rumor floating around the Memphis boards is that Latavious Williams is canceling his last visit to Georgetown. It sounds like he wants to commit to the Tigers and worry about those pesky SAT scores and grades later. He wouldn't be able to do that with the Hoyas.

A few weeks ago I was getting ready to watch Arsenal v Villarreal when I found out that Monroe was staying. Arsenal then went on to win 3 - 0.

With bad news going into today's Arsenal game, I'm not feeling so great.

The good news is that there will now be AT LEAST 2 more scholarship open for 2010 which is the money year. Lubick and Starks are already on board. They need to add two out of Smith, Kendrick, Odom, Jones.

Oh and Arsenal, at the worst, needs to score at least one goal and lose by no more than one.

BWU here I come.

1 comment:

valerie dodge said...

ok so you tell us that going into this game you dont feel good about it but well not everyone watches arsenal so we dont know if it was really deja vu....