Friday, March 18, 2011

Purdue 65 - St. Peter's 42 - Final

Nothing like a nice little 7-0 to start the half for the Boilermakers to push their lead to 40-17.  The St. Peter's fans behind me are really into their team.  I'm glad somebody is.

I've never heard fans cheer so hard for a team getting totally destroyed.  It's nice.  I think.

St. Peter's is starting to get some stuff from their press and has cut the lead to 16 at 50-34.

In other news the Georgetown section is starting to fill up.  I know that the Hoyas had to request more than their original allotment of 550 tickets.  But as expected ND and Purdue fans are the big fan bases at this event.

St. Peter's is constantly looking for the back door cut.  They aren't getting it and have thrown a couple of bad passes trying to open it.

One more media timeout and this baby is over.  53-36 in favor of Purdue.

This one looks over.  I'm going to really miss the Peacock mascot.  That's one good looking bird.  I'm seriously considering getting a picture with him after this one is over.

St. Peter's did not give up but they just didn't have it.  I figured this would be the worst game of the day and it has been, so far.

Now it's time for the big time.

No comments: