Friday, March 18, 2011

In between the doubleheaders 3-18

There was not much time in between the doubleheaders tonight.  

I went back and caught the last half of the Texas A&M press conference.  I can't imagine anything worse than having to interview the losing team - especially the seniors that know they aren't playing at the next level.

I was wondering what the Big Ten was going to do with the buffet today because of the whole "no meat on Friday's" thing during Lent.  They played it safe and went with grilled cheese and soup.  It was alright.  I've had worse.

The good thing about an A&M loss is that I think FSU can beat Notre Dame.  The bad thing is that the A&M media guys were very friendly and informative.  They are going home.  The second good thing is that a lot of space just opened up to my right.  I've not got total control of the HDTV at the end of my row.  It's about 30 seconds faster than the internet version of the game.

The guys from Richmond covering VCU are all wearing WRIC shirts.  I kinda want one.

It's starting to get real around these parts.  The Georgetown assistant coaches are sitting a few seats to my left.  I'm starting to see a few Hoya fans I recognize.  

I think today is a good day to start a winning streak.

Peace brah

No comments: